junoman

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Miami Son

Uncle Joe, yes Thomas, I cant believe it, what Tommy? Tommy, Tommy, what is the matter?
I was ripped off, ripped off!! Where are you? Hello Thomas. I am in Miami for the Superbowl and I went to have some drinks after the beach. I was planning on buying my girl some gifts and getting into some expensive parties, like the Maxim party.
My heart sunk, what an amazing nephew, not just because he is mine, but because he is a great human being. The type of person who is too good, too much heart and will give you not only give you his shirt off his back, but his shoes as well.
How much? How much did you get ripped off? How about seven-grand, O no Tommy.
He started talking in tongues, telling me two stories at the same time. The first he was in a shoe store buying shoes for his girlfriend and his girlfriend had held his money in a beach bag, three credit cards and the roll of cash, wrapped in rubber bands. The second he had the money in his beach trunks and it was pick pocketed or he dropped it.
I honestly don't know what to believe.
How stupid to leave the house with so much cash. Maybe some saw him take out his roll of money, anything is possible.
Maybe the money didn't fall out of pocket, or get lifted,maybe the thief is closer thank he knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home