junoman

Friday, December 29, 2006



New Years Eve over the years has been spent out on Long Island in East Hampton and why should this year be any different. I thought the dinner crew would be small
but now I am up to 14. Fabio is one our new guest flying in from Milan, and Mike and I have not spent New Years together in a very long time so I am looking forward to it. What I am not looking forward to is cooking for 14, but Chuck said he will help me.

This year has been a good one, my family is together and Jay and I are still happy together. I am so glad I dont hear from a few people any longer who were not my friends at all, and one in particular. I am determined to work on releasing the past and staying in the present. This might be a tough year for my bf Jay since his brother is dying of cancer, but I will be there for him through it all. I also dont think my twenty year old cat Jasmine will be with us either for too long, but she has lived a great life.

I bless everyone in my life and prayer that this year is filled with peace, love and most of all understanding. Happy New Year.

1 Comments:

  • Are ya kiddin me! OK, I'm tired of cooking and decorating as well, but you get to spend the weekend in Hamp-tonia; in this weather. No complaining allowed my friend.

    Thanks for posting on my blog. I love making new friends. Especially when they actually have something to say.

    Took a cruise around and I'm a fan of your blog as well. If we stay calm and focused, the past and all those who should stay in it; will remain just that. OVER!!

    Happy New Years' to you and the BF.

    LEXX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home