junoman

Friday, December 08, 2006

Florence


Last week I was in Milan and Florence. It was amazing to see how Milan has taken over Paris as the fashion capital of the world. There were so many designer shops it was hard to keep up with all of them. Its cool watching all the Christmas decorations going up in hotels and shops. I left for Italy on black Friday and I didn't miss a thing by not being in New York. My whole family was ready to attack the stores on that weekend like they were going to war.

I stayed at the Four Seasons in Milan, quite a nice hotel, on the back end of the trip I stopped in Milan again and stayed at the Bulgari hotel.
The Bulgari was amazing with its bathrooms made out of black marble from Tanzania.
As I was checking in, Gisele the famous Victoria secret model was dropping tons of bags off in the lobby. The restaurant was really cool too.

Florence is just one the most beautiful cities in the world. I was there only three nights but could have stayed the month. The picture above is from the Four Seasons which was 15 century convent.

1 Comments:

  • I love reading blog entries about people's travels. Nice post!

    By Blogger Gavin, at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home