junoman

Friday, January 05, 2007

Nikki Bacharach



When I arrived home from work my boyfriend told me the sad news of Nikki Bacharach
passing. She was the forty year old daughter of Angie Dickinson and Burt Bacharach who committed suicide in her condo in Thousand Oaks, California.

Nikki has a very strange disease called "Aspergers Syndrome" I think she developed this from being born three months premature. I met Nikki in Bora Bora about eight years ago at a hotel buffet bar, we were both having lunch there. She was only 6 years younger than I but she acted about only eighteen years old. She and her mom were lunching together and I didn't want to invade their privacy. We spoke only briefly and she was really very nice.

It is said that she committed suicide by placing a plastic bag over head. This is very similar to the way the actress Clara Blandick committed suicide. She was the grandmother in the movie "Wizard of Oz".

It also may be true that Albert Einstein has Aspergers Syndrome but he learned to use parts of his brain that compensated for this Syndrome. I feel really terrible for Angie Dickinson because she seemed so devoted to her daughter in the little time I watched her in Tahiti. God bless Nikki and God speed.

1 Comments:

  • hey man, i like your blog too, gives me a great feeling reading it.
    i was in joysey last week at my uncle's between indiana and here. now i'm in merryland.
    hope you're doing well over there!

    By Blogger mr tickle, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home