junoman

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Weight Loss

With all the new year resolutions people are making, I think mine will be to lose weight. I talked to this couple who lost 100lbs between both of them. The diet program is called "Accu Weight". The program involves using these accu weight balls that are placed behind the ears and rubbed just prior to eating, they create a feeling of fullness or bloating. The diet also involves eating dairy for two days and then veggies for two days and then adding chicken as the program progresses.

It was really difficult watching my diet during the holidays and there is still junk food lingering all over the office. I really need a program since I was told my blood pressure is a little high do to weight gain. I guess it will work since now I am under pressure to lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home