junoman

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Knicks Game


Last night as office we went to see the Knicks game at Madison Square
Garden. The best part of the night was taken the train from Jersey
into NYC. We were all excited to just get out of the office and have an
adventure. The best part of the night I could say was getting there as
a group. The game itself I never watched, we were in one of those suites
with booze and food and I talked the night away with people I never get to speak to. It was amazing that once the liquor starting flowing people
get loose lips and everyone told me they were looking for another job.
The economy for the fashion industry just gets better and better
and its not a litmus test for the rest of the job market.
I know my job is busy and stressful at times but the old saying goes
you know what problems you have now, you don't know what problems you
will inherit with a new job. I think the Knicks lost I never stayed till the end of the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home