junoman

Friday, August 03, 2007

Crazy Cat


My friend Ro asked if she could drop off her cat for a week while she is in the sunny Bahamas, I said sure. When I mean drop, I mean drop, she came to my house while my boyfriend
was home, opened the cat carrier and dropped him onto my living room floor. Now not only did he feel abandoned but
he is very afraid of us. He has stayed under the guest room bed for 5 days and will not come out. I am some what relieved that he is gingerly tip tip toeing out to eat and
poop in the middle of the night while we sleep. My friend called and asked how he was doing and of course I lied and said great!!!!
He is constantly hissing and charging the bed skirt when I enter the room, needless to say he has no front claws, but
some nasty teeth. Two more days and my friend is home, I
cant wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home