junoman

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rosie does it again.............


I watched the View today by accident, and Rosie O'Donnell was on. Let me first say I really like "Rosie", because she says it as she see it. She sometimes can be shameless and not care about a persons feelings. I have witnessed her in action a few times in my life, I happen to be in the same surroundings and she can be very tough when she wants to be. I generally liked the show but have to be honest, maybe because it was her first show, I don't know, but she up staged everyone including Barbara Walters. Just from Joy Behars face you can tell she was not happy. Do I see her in this position for very long? Not really. She will be on for a few months, just like Katie Couric. I wish Rosie the best, but wonder why she isn't she doing her own show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home