junoman

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

OH NO THE MANZA SISTERS...........



Part 1
I have heard about 2 sisters that are outrageously rich, stylish and just plain crazy as I was visiting the Isle of Capri about 2 years ago. It was by accident that the sisters were vacationing on Capri at the same time I was. I arrived in Capri via a ferry anticipating a wonderful vacation, my vacation was anything but wonderful. When we arrived I looked to the left and saw a yacht, the size of nothing I have ever seen floating in the water before. All at once I heard another commotion on the right and looked and and saw another yacht somewhat larger. One yacht was named the Regina and the other yacht was name the Andrea. Both of course had heli pads and helicopters that rival anything Trump has owned. As we approached the island the ferry captain threw his hands in the air and yelled in Italian " quelle femmine ehanno di ritorno, il mio dio", roughly translated it means My god, those bitches are back!!!!". My curiosity had really take over and I was dying to see these bitches, oops I means sisters. I had heard that the sisters had rented the whole hotel called "La Scalintella". According to Andrea the younger and fairer of the two this was slumming. Both traveled with 50 to 75 trunks of clothes each and 10 dogs each, all named "Lola". The dogs were all named "Lola", so that when one died they never had to grieve they just had another dog name "Lola", and they were never sure which dog died had died.

Part 2
My first day on the isle, I thought I would go see the famous Blue Grotto but that was not to be I heard that the darker beauty Regina took the whole grotto over to have party with the likes of Nelly, Jay Z, Sheikh Saad (the Royal Crown Prince of Kuwait), Puff Daddy and Outkast.
Andrea, I heard had been flown to Cap Ferrat for a fitting by none other than Christian LaCroix and would return later in the evening. The concierge of the hotel told me that is very unusual for both girls to travel together, because usually one establishment, club or island could not handle them together. In the afternoon when I normally would going shopping, it again was not to be. All of the designer stores were closed for them to shop in private with their posse.
Things really got scary that evening when I heard that their party would go well into the morning, and the Gruccis were sent in to do the fireworks. I never slept that night because between 50 cent and Mary J Blige were rapping into a microphone so loud that my whole bed was jumping from the floor and I was a full block away.
I finally got to see the Manza sisters the next day along with a hundred other people as they walked to their private yachts to leave the island. Andrea the younger one accompaigned by 10 dogs, 5 body guards, Nicky Hilton (her new best friend)
Regina passed with 9 dogs (one died in the grotto), 5 body guards and Lindsay Lohan (her new best friend>.
All left for St Tropez to continue their summer party fest. I thought the Hiltons were spoiled, but boy these girls take the cake, and eat it too. When they left it was reported the island had no more Crystal champagne or lobsters. It would take two months to resupply. I was glad to leave Capri and will ask the travel agent the next time to ask the hotel "Are the Manza sisters going to be there and I suggest you do the same, if you ever want to sleep or relax. Now I know what its means when someone says,"OH NO THE MANZA SISTERS"

1 Comments:

  • Hi Joey,

    Remember Big Rich from a long time ago? This is me..LOL. I hope all is well. Please send my regards to the Manza family and everyone else. Very entertaining blog :)

    take care,
    Rich

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home