junoman

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday Evening


Last night I went to see the movie "The Orphanage", the movie was in Spanish with subtitles and it was a very good movie. I went out with Michael and Chuck. After the movie we went to eat at Grand Szechuan, after a lengthy wait we got a table.
We decided that we would go to Splash bar
after dinner and check out lady bunny djing
The club was pretty packed for a Sunday.
I left about 10pm and walked back to my car
on 22Nd street at 7Th ave. I noticed the streets were eerily quiet and I became anxious walking back to my car. On the way back to New Jersey I starting getting depressed and just felt really sad. I sometimes get so melancholy when Sunday nights hit, and nothing like walking Manhattan on a Sunday evening to put you in that mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home