junoman

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jim McGreevey


My partner and I went to a book signing on Sunday by Jim McGreevey.
It was at small bookstore in New Jersey and he arrived late.
He was really trying his best to give everyone special time and you could feel he was really genuine. I met him about a year ago at a fund raiser and he was not received very well from the gay community. I think people either like or hate him.
I like him, even though he may have done some not so ethical things during his stay in the governors mansion. I believe many politicians do things we never hear about. The advocate mag came and surprisingly he is on the cover. He asked how long we were together and I told him 23 years, he signed my book with some inscription in reference to that.

Honestly I am very happy for him that he finally seems to stop playing the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home