junoman

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Chapters

Lately I have noticed that life is like chapters, people enter at some point and exit at other points. Its like a wave that you have no control over, it just happens.
It can be a positive experience or negative one, your choice. I have had such a wave many times in my life, some have been positive, some negative, but all good in the long run. Life just gets better and better. Family is very important and they change as well. I was told by a metaphysician once never depend on people, places or things because they are constantly changing. Boy is that the truth. East Hampton beach is a place I love this time of year. When I look at the water it reminds me of the waves or chapters of Life, they drift in and out. Someone I knew just passed away at 50. I didn't know him well, but he was a very genuine person, a good person, whose life was too fleeting. He would visit East Hampton during the year and I would run into him there through mutual friends. They say when someone dies that his life's experiences are up and no longer needs to be here. Its really hard to accept this especially when one is so young. I am ready for the next chapter of my life and I hope they just get better and better. Giovanni, I speak about you whose life was too short by anybodies standard. I hope you go on with God speed and also at the same time you are always with us like some cool and warm breeze on the beach. God speed old friend, God speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home